Web Interfaces Information

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Web Interfaces Information
Date: 1999-09-30 16:14:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I see lots of questions pop up from time to time on this list about
interfacing PostgreSQL to the web.  This is becoming a FAQ.

So, I am providing this pointer: if you want to know a great deal about
high-performance database-backed websites, you need to go read this
site:
http://photo.net/wtr -- give yourself a month to digest all of the
information here (there's a couple of online books, some papers, an
active online forum, etc).

This is, IMO, the best collection of information available anywhere
about this topic.

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Peter MountDate: 1999-09-30 16:29:23