Re: [PORTS] looking for rpm with postgresql-6.5/src directory

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Tim Joyce <tim(at)hoop(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] looking for rpm with postgresql-6.5/src directory
Date: 1999-09-27 14:52:25
Lists: pgsql-ports

Tim Joyce wrote:

> Which rpm contains the postgresql-6.5/src directory tree?

None of them. I plan on building a 'postgresql-source' rpm for just
this case -- but currently if you want the source tree you need to
extract the tarball.

This rpm will be quite a challenge due to the differences in install
dirs on RedHat versus the tarball standard.

Right now I'm still troubleshooting the upgrading scripts that will
hopefully ship with RedHat 6.1 -- but rest assured that the -source rpm
is on my list (which you can see by visiting www.ramifordistat.net).

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio