pgaccess Q

From: Wayne <infotechsys(at)pivot(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: pgaccess Q
Date: 1999-09-19 12:03:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I've been using pgaccess for several months and had no problems.
Now when I enter "pgaccess" I get the followinf error;
couldn't load file libpgtcl.so
undefined symbol crypt

Why should this start happening now? I remebered doing something with
this
when I did the install, but I forgot what I did and I can't finf my
notes.
Can someone tell me what I got to do to fix this?
TIA.
Wayne