psqlODBC/MS Access "Out of memory error (#1)"

From: "G(dot) Anthony Reina" <reina(at)nsi(dot)edu>
To: interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlODBC/MS Access "Out of memory error (#1)"
Date: 1999-08-24 18:10:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I just figured out how to get my ODBC connection running between the
Postgres 6.5.1 database on my RH Linux 6.0 box and my Windows 95 box. I
am using Microsoft Access 97 on the Windows 95 box. I have been able to
import some of the smaller tables using "Import from External Data
Source" and then specifying the postODBC driver. It seems that some of
my larger tables can't be loaded in because of the error:

Error while executing the query:
Out of memory while reading tuples (#1).

The error seems pretty self-explanatory. However, does it mean that I
(a) don't have enough system RAM to hold the table, (b) need more hard
disk space to hold the file, or (c) none of the above?

Anyone run into this error in the past?
Thanks.
-Tony

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Byron NikolaidisDate: 1999-08-24 18:53:18