Help with JDBC

From: "Allan - Huffman" <huffmana(at)ppc(dot)pims(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Help with JDBC
Date: 1999-08-19 07:36:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Dear Sirs,

I'm trying to use Postgresql on our system and want to develop in a
Visual Cafe PC environment with a Postgres Postmaster running on a Sun
Solaris box.  I need a JDBC driver to install on my PC that I can put in
the class path.  That way I can compile and run within the Visual
environment.  Then port the applet to the web server on the Sun for
implementation.  For this I need a JDBC driver to run with PostgreSQL in
the Sun.

Your help will be greatly appreciated,

Allan in Belgium

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Ansley, MichaelDate: 1999-08-19 09:40:32