a few additional JDBC points??

From: Mark Dzmura <mdz(at)phalanx(dot)phalanx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: a few additional JDBC points??
Date: 1999-08-16 20:49:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Peter,

Thanks for your incisive replies to my earlier query.. I still have two questions.
(I wouldn't ask them if I was able to find the answers elsewhere, but I haven't
found them in the JDBC 1.2 or 2.0 specs, or the 2 books in my possession which
give some coverage to JDBC...)

>From JDBC,

1. Is it possible to enumerate or discover the databases in a running database??

2. Is it possible to enumerate or discover the tables in a database??

Thanks,
Mark Dzmura

--
)))) This email routed via a wireless gateway!! ((((