Multithread Query Planner

From: Frederico <zepfred(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Multithread Query Planner
Date: 2012-01-13 20:14:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi folks.

Is there any restriction in create and start threads inside Postgres?

I'm trying to develop a multithread planner, and some times is raised a exception of access memory.

I'm debugging the code to see if is a bug in the planner, but until now, I still not found. I tried to use the same memory context of root process and create a new context to each new thread, but doesn't worked.

Any tips?

Att,

Fred

Enviado via iPad