Ada interface?

From: Brad Pepers <brad(at)linuxcanada(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ada interface?
Date: 1999-08-02 08:43:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I've searched the archives and there doesn't seem to be any mention
of an Ada interface to PostgreSQL.  Has anyone else looked into this?
I want to use Gnat which is an Ada95 compiler using gcc as its back
end and while a lot of what I want is available (gtk+, regexp, ...),
I can't find any mention of PostgreSQL interfacing.  Even better would
be generic SQL interfacing through something like ODBC so I wouldn't
be tied to just PostgreSQL.

Any help or pointers on this?

Brad Pepers
Linux Canada Inc.            Home of Linux products in Canada!   Proud supporter of Cyclades, Red
brad(at)linuxcanada(dot)com         Hat, and Caldera.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Eric MarsdenDate: 1999-08-02 08:44:14