Re: [INTERFACES] invalid command name "pg_connect" on tcl/tk script

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Ahmad Munif <munif(at)dnet(dot)net(dot)id>
Cc: pgsql-interfacespostgresqlorg <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] invalid command name "pg_connect" on tcl/tk script
Date: 1999-07-22 15:25:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Ahmad Munif wrote:

> what's going on ?
>
> any one can help me to give me sample script to connect
> to postgresql back end with tcl/tk ?

Read the pgaccess script -- in particular, the section that loads
libpgtcl.so. This whole script is an excellent example of accessing
PostgreSQL from tcl/tk. If you do not have the pgaccess script, download
the pgaccess tarball from ftp://www.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess, or from my
server at http://206.74.232.196/postgres. You will be glad you looked
over this script.

Something like: