Re: [INTERFACES] How to call javascript?

From: Benoit Foucher <benoit(at)ooc(dot)com>
To: Robson Martins <robson(at)netalfa(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] How to call javascript?
Date: 1999-07-15 19:41:06
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi Robsun,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question!

Go to the java web site (, you'll find links
to newsgroup, mailing list,... concerning Java.

BTW, to answer your question I don't think calling javascript
from a Java program is possible. Javascript and the Java language
are two different things.

> Robson Martins wrote:
> Hello all again!
> How do i call a javascript from my java .class?
> I'm waiting answer.
> Hugs...Robson

Benoit Foucher                                      mailto:benoit(at)ooc(dot)com
Object-Oriented Concepts, Inc.  (trainee)
44 Manning Road
Billerica, MA 01821