Re: [INTERFACES] How to call javascript?

From: Benoit Foucher <benoit(at)ooc(dot)com>
To: Robson Martins <robson(at)netalfa(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] How to call javascript?
Date: 1999-07-15 19:41:06
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Robsun,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question!

Go to the java web site (http://java.sun.com/), you'll find links
to newsgroup, mailing list,... concerning Java.

BTW, to answer your question I don't think calling javascript
from a Java program is possible. Javascript and the Java language
are two different things.

Cheers,
Benoit

--
Benoit Foucher mailto:benoit(at)ooc(dot)com
Object-Oriented Concepts, Inc. (trainee)