My applet dont run the database connection.

From: alex <alex(at)hurnpr(dot)org(dot)br>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My applet dont run the database connection.
Date: 1999-06-30 16:08:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
       My applet don´t do the database connection into my Netscape
browser.

       I´m using:
             - Linux version 2.0.36;
             - Intel Pentium Processor, 48M RAM;
             - Browser Netscape version 4.5;
             - JDK 1.1.7;
             - Postgresql 6.4.2 and postgresql.jar 6.4.2

     The following message appears:
         "Applet OutputApplet security. Couldn´t connect to
´my.host.address´ with origin  from ´local-classpath-classes´.
"Connecting database".

     The JDK installation, postgresql.jar,  and classpath configuration
are OK.
     What´s wrong, if  I see this applet perfectly into appletviewer?

                                            Thank you,
                                                          Alexandre.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: SilvioDate: 1999-06-30 16:29:41