Re: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out

From: Mike Embry <membry(at)neutrino(dot)sps(dot)mot(dot)com>
To: Mark Hollomon <mhh(at)nortelnetworks(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
Date: 1999-06-30 01:18:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Mark Hollomon wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> >

> > I've tried GNATs, and didn't really like it...its worked effectively at
> > FreeBSD, but...
> >
> > Ouch, JitterBug looks painful :(
> >
> > I'm willing to install either, but I think that GNATs, from what I'm used
> > to of it, is the better one, since it allows for email based bug
> > reports...
>
> So does JitterBug.

How about W3PDB? http://www.bawue.de/~mergl/export/w3pdb-0.20.tar.gz

It was written by Edmund Mergl and uses PostgreSQL + Apache to provide
a GNATS-like database enabled problem tracking system. I'm using
WWWGNATS which is very dated but was the best Open Source option 5
years or so ago. I looked at moving from GNATS to W3PDB but haven't
had the time. Looked promising though.

There's also bugzilla. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

MikE