Doc for pg_*

From: Rainer Gottschall <rainer(dot)gottschall(at)bigfoot(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Doc for pg_*
Date: 1999-06-25 09:31:36
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-interfaces

I'm currently working on some sort of "PostGres Enterprise Manager" to
give me an easy administration interface for my tables, databases,
functions, etc. To do that I partly analyzed some of the pg_* tables in
the database. I can already get all the information I need right now for
tables, but there are still some small things that I do not know.
So I wondered if there is any documentation of the pg_* tables, except
the ER-diagram in the programming-docs(?).

Help would be appreciated,

Rainer