Re: Priorities for users or queries?

From: "Edwin Eyan Moragas" <haaktu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Benjamin Arai" <benjamin(at)araisoft(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Priorities for users or queries?
Date: 2007-02-12 09:42:25
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

On 2/11/07, Benjamin Arai <benjamin(at)araisoft(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi Edwin,
>
> Which connection parameters effect system resources?

i remembered wrong. the connection parameters i was thinking of is here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/libpq-envars.html

however, looking more closely to the config file, it can be set here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/runtime-config-resource.html

but *i am not sure* if it can be set on a per user basis. internet too
slow just now.

--
edwin eyan moragas
aspiring programmer