user's guide

From: José Soares <jose(at)sferacarta(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: user's guide
Date: 1999-06-18 13:05:07
Lists: pgsql-docs
I'm reading user's guide pages and I see that some command descriptions
are not
updated, compared with man pages there are some differences.
Here some examples:

Command                                    userGuide            manPage
BEGIN                                        notUpd                upd
LOCK                                         notUpd                upd
SELECT FOR UPDATE             notUpd                upd
CREATE TEMP                          notUpd                upd
DECLARE                                   upd                     notUpd

What about to have only one version for both of them?

pgsql-docs by date