Support data access from web page

From: sanchand(at)crystalindia(dot)com (giftadmin)
To: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: Support data access from web page
Date: 1999-05-28 12:28:06
Lists: pgsql-ports

Sir,
I had just downloaded psql for WIN95 , after installing it I
don't know what to do ????(I simply ran plsql.exe but nothing happens. I

usually works on Oracle, MS SQL Server but I am unable to even configure

psql.Please help me out of this!!!!
Second thing I want to use psql as backend for my ASP page , I
gone to each and every site but didn't got the driver for psql(except
for JDBC).I don't want to use
Jdbc(for some reason) ... like ADO I want a direct driver for psql..
I would be thankfull to you , if help me out of

such problem.

Thankyou,
Sanjeev Chand,
Intranet Developer,