Retreiving Table info

From: Alex Turner <aturner(at)maaco(dot)com>
Subject: Retreiving Table info
Date: 1999-05-25 11:52:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
update: Thanks for all your help, I finaly got it working - looks like I
was modifiying the wrong config file (for some reason there was a
duplicate, and I was modifying that one erk!)

I can create tables and perform SQL statements just great :),

however.. is it possible to open a connection to the database and
determine what tables are in the database already?

TIA,

Alex T

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Herouth MaozDate: 1999-05-25 13:08:31