Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG feature

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: PgSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG feature
Date: 1999-05-24 14:16:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> What's the current status of the code freeze. I take it I'm not allowed to
> commit this change, am I?

Sure, bug fixes are accepted at (almost) any time. Not sure what the
status of other stuff is, but I'm going to need some MVCC writeups for
the docs, and will need time to integrate them. There are a few other
bugs being chased, so I'm guessing that June 1 may slip a bit.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California