JDBC from remote

From: Alex Turner <aturner(at)maaco(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC from remote
Date: 1999-05-20 18:00:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Well.. now I have my JDBC driver working with PostgreSQL I have run into
another problem.

Whenever I try to connect from a remote site, I get an Authentication
failure. This has happens whatever user I try (I have created two in
addition to the dba). The database I am try to gain access to is
currently empty, I don't know if this is a problem, but I can access it
at localhost fine :(

Hope someone can help

Alex T