JDBC from RPM?

From: Alex Turner <aturner(at)maaco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: JDBC from RPM?
Date: 1999-05-20 12:32:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have a nice new install of RH6.0 on my machine which comes with the
Postgres 6.4.2 RPMs

I've got DB up and running okay, only problem is, I can't seem to find
the driver stuff for the JDBC interface?

Do I have to install from source to get the JDBC interface?  or is it
lurking somewhere in the filesystem that I haven't found yet?

I installed from source before and it was relatively easy, only problem
is, my boss doesnt like installing from source :(  ( I don't understand
why either )

Hope someone can help

Alex T

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Geoffrey C. SpeicherDate: 1999-05-20 12:48:46