port for win32...don't shoot me!

From: Curtis Gordon <curtis_gordon(at)bc(dot)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: port for win32...don't shoot me!
Date: 1999-05-19 06:38:31
Lists: pgsql-ports
I know you'll probably turn your noses up at me, but I'm running Apache
on a win95 machine so my clients can view sites as I work on them, I
have been looking for an SQL db that I can run under this setup,
postgresql keeps coming up. Is there a fairly reliable port to win32? Or
can somebody recommend a shareware/freeware SQL db that will work under
this environment?

Curtis

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Unprivileged userDate: 1999-05-19 09:25:20