Porting Postgres to NT procedures for English version.

From: Kevin Lo <jwlo(at)ms11(dot)hinet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: JKraaijeveld(at)askesis(dot)nl, horak(at)mmp(dot)plzen-city(dot)cz, fk(at)akf(dot)dk, hal_snyder(at)sdsi(dot)com
Subject: Porting Postgres to NT procedures for English version.
Date: 1999-05-13 11:56:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Folks,

I had written procedures regarding porting Postgres to NT for Chinese version.
Because many people sent me emails, they asked me to traslate this doc
into English, so I have already finished :)

You can go to http://members.tripod.com/~kevlo/postgres/postversion.html
and select English or Chinese version.

BTW, please correct me if my English grammer is wrong, thanks.

Hope this helps,
Kevin.