PostgreSQL - ODBC - unixODBC

From: Peter Harvey <pharvey(at)codebydesign(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: dougb(at)inline(dot)net
Subject: PostgreSQL - ODBC - unixODBC
Date: 1999-05-12 21:00:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Ok, I am packing it until this evening. I have Byrons driver source
compiling within the unixODBC framework including using the
unixODBC libs such as odbcinst. I have just spent two hours on a tricky
and elusive bug so I am going to give my eyes a break.

Not much had to be changed in Byrons driver... mostly just adding ifdefs
for UNIXODBC.

Hopefully, I will have something by tomorrow morning.

Peter Harvey

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Brett W. McCoyDate: 1999-05-13 00:00:41