Port SONY MIPS

From: "J(dot)D(dot)Fricke" <jdf(at)procube(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Port SONY MIPS
Date: 1999-05-09 13:28:49
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello,

i try to install a version of Postgresql. I used the new sourcetree
version PostgreSQL v6.4.2. After i start running the configure shell
script the result is:

antares% configure
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... mips-sony-bsd

configure does not currently recognize your operating system,
therefore you must do a manual configuration of:
bsd
Please contact scrappy(at)hub(dot)org to see about rectifying this,
including the above 'checking host system type...' line

What can i do? Did anyone know another user who still used my platform?
It is a SONY NEWS 3410 Mips Machine. Running news os 4.1.2R.

Thank you

Jofry