Re: [HACKERS] HSavage bug in Postgresql beta?

From: Chris Bitmead <chris(dot)bitmead(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] HSavage bug in Postgresql beta?
Date: 1999-04-28 00:39:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Well I destroyed the database and recreated it, and the problem didn't
happen any more. So unfortunately I can't reproduce it now.

I can tell you that the "approved" field that was causing the problem
was added with an ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN statement. That's the most
"unusual" thing about the situation. Maybe I'll just have to put it down
to an aberation :-()