Re: [INTERFACES] Delphi TDataset

From: nico(at)clubdelphi(dot)com (Nicolas Aragon)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Delphi TDataset
Date: 1999-04-20 00:53:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

>I'm using http://perio.unlp.edu.ar/modbc with Postgres & Delphi
>for a long time (of course no BDE at all)

I'll check it now. The name suggests odbc, though :-??

>If you want native access from pascal, go to the FPC site
>(que chico es el mundo, Nico, eh ?)

¡Un pañuelo! :-)

I intended to use Michael's headers translation. It'll be easy to
adjust it to compile with Delphi. I haven't asked, but I suppose that
pqlib interface is identical in Windows as in Linux.

The rest is just a matter of time...

saludos

Nico