[INTERFACES] Delphi TDataset

From: nico(at)clubdelphi(dot)com (Nicolas Aragon)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [INTERFACES] Delphi TDataset
Date: 1999-04-18 23:11:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I'm new to this list so hello everybody!

The questions:

1) Is there (or is anybody working on) a Borland Delphi TDataset to
provide native access to Postgres databases?
I don't mean using odbc, but directly the Postgres client API.

2) I've got a little confused about Postgres docs talking about
something that I understand as an unique row id (sorry, I'm familiar
with Oracle terms).
Is there such a "rowid"? Is it possible to retrieve it without
explicitely being referred in the sql query?

Excuse my poor English, hope you understand anyway O:)

greetings

    Nico
    nico(at)clubdelphi(dot)com