Re: [GENERAL] Object-oriented stuff and postgres

From: José Soares <jose(at)sferacarta(dot)com>
To: Chris Bitmead <chris(dot)bitmead(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Object-oriented stuff and postgres
Date: 1999-04-21 12:42:03
Lists: pgsql-general

--retrieve column information...

SELECT a.attnum, a.attname, t.typname, a.attlen,
a.atttypmod, a.attnotnull, a.atthasdef
FROM pg_class c, pg_attribute a, pg_type t
WHERE c.relname = 'comuni'
and a.attnum > 0
and a.attrelid = c.oid
and a.atttypid = t.oid
ORDER BY attnum ;
attnum|attname |typname|attlen|atttypmod|attnotnull|atthasdef
1|istat |bpchar | -1| 10|t |f
2|nome |bpchar | -1| 54|t |f
3|provincia |bpchar | -1| 6|f |f
4|codice_fiscale|bpchar | -1| 8|f |f