Re: [DOCS] Re: Some typos in the postgresql manual

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: Jon Barnett <jbarnett(at)pobox(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Docs List <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [DOCS] Re: Some typos in the postgresql manual
Date: 1999-04-14 13:56:35
Lists: pgsql-docs
> > page 165
> > Class.forName(postgresql.Driver);
> > Class.forName("postgresql.Driver");
> > etc,
> > I'm not sure why the quotes have disappeared.
> Looks like the are lost in the sgml.

Hmm. Looks like they were replaced with <literal> tags, which is not
the same thing. How many of these are there? How should we get this
fixed up? The right way is probably to mark up with
but one could just put in the double quote character instead of the

Should I make a stab at changing the markup, or does someone who knows
more about Java want to do it? The relevant file is

                      - Tom

Thomas Lockhart				lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu
South Pasadena, California