Re: table corrupted

From: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Cc: João Eugenio Marynowski <joaoem(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: table corrupted
Date: 2009-10-26 19:39:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>wrote:

> This reply is wholly inappropriate for a Pg list. We are here to help
> people. If you have a consultancy, please feel free to list that but any
> discussion of rates is just plain rude. Please use better discretion in
> the future.

Perhaps.  Though, I only posted because you made it sound somewhat
impossible and because I only know of a few ppl in the PG community that
offer it and/or have done is successfully.  Maybe letting people know there
are options, other than being screwed, is wrong...  my bad :-)

--
Jonah H. Harris, Senior DBA
myYearbook.com