Re: Crash at right mouse click in data grid

From: "Robins Tharakan" <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Erwin Brandstetter" <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Crash at right mouse click in data grid
Date: 2008-05-30 23:46:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

This is a bug that's been there since February. I remember bringing this up
twice, but from the latest conversation, what I understood was that this
needed extensive effort (in GDB). Since the code seemed alright and since I
amn't too well-versed with GDB, I couldn't do much about it.

http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-hackers/2008-02/msg00099.php

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2008-04/msg00069.php

In particular, the bug report in the April conversation, said that the crash
is due to IsRunning() check that Erwin is pointing to.

Regards,
*Robins Tharakan*