Query Builder in pgAdmin for GSoC 2008

From: "Robins Tharakan" <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query Builder in pgAdmin for GSoC 2008
Date: 2008-03-03 18:05:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackerspgsql-hackers
Hi,

I read about Google Summer of Code recently and being involved with pgAdmin
since a few weeks, would like to add the Query Builder feature to pgAdmin,
as a part of this programme.

I have been reading GSoC related emails in the past year on various PG
lists, and believe that keeping a project realistic is as important as it
being ambitious. My current time therefore, is spent in reading about
wxWidgets and its graphical capabilities, as well as how comfortable I need
to get to be able to start working on it.

I understand that someone was interested in looking into the query builder
at FOSDEM earlier. Since I am still into reading, I thought this probably is
the right time to ask. Is anyone working on a Query Builder for pgAdmin yet
?

Regards,
*Robins Tharakan*
p.s. : Mistakenly I posted this to pgsql-hackers earlier. Posting it again
to pgadmin-hackers here.