Re: Hindi Translation patch

From: "Robins Tharakan" <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hindi Translation patch
Date: 2008-02-28 18:57:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Guillaume,

(I made two mistakes in my previous email, first I sent the diff of the po
files, second I didn't compress them. So probably I hit some size filters
again this time.)

In my spare time I've started adding to the Hindi translation file. Is
anyone else working on it ? Since the current hindi file is almost as good
as nothing and since I'm doing only a few (20-30) translations per day,
would it be fine if I send in partly done po/mo files from time to
time ?Completing the whole set and then sending it in seems like very
very far
away !

Regards,
*Robins Tharakan*