Re: Obsolete "FORCE" option for REINDEX

From: "Robins Tharakan" <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Obsolete "FORCE" option for REINDEX
Date: 2008-02-22 02:56:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

I too thought this was going to be simple :( Although this is not the final
patch, I am mailing this since its getting beyond intriguing to the zone of
becoming frustrating. This patch (attached) should have got the job done
yesterday itself... but the FORCE checkbox just doesn't go !!

Is there any other file (apart from frmMaintenance.xrc) where its position
could be set ? I cant understand how does a clean checkout (with this patch
applied) still get a force checkbox, after compilation ?

Any obvious dinosaurs that I am missing here ?

*Robins*