Re: Fwd: Filter by Selection on Grid

From: "Robins Tharakan" <robins(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Filter by Selection on Grid
Date: 2008-02-05 12:54:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

So one more positive note. This is really great. It helps working
> quicker with pgAdmin. So, thanks a lot :)

Thanks :)  The idea essentially is usability.
(For my work here at office, PG's usability is directly linked to my
productivity.)

The last item on the contextual menu is a separator. I wonder why ?

Thats more of a mistake of sorts... Actually I am half way into adding the
Copy/Paste on the right-click.
Just that I thought I should finalize on a few UI decisions before I send
that patch in.

But in all this, somehow the separator got pushed in before time :-)

*Robins*