Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Robins <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code
Date: 2007-04-22 16:28:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Frankly, I think I was pretty much where Andy is. I mean, aren't we storing
'only position / sizing (in other words UI) details' in the schema ?

Storing the database structure in the schema (and not reading it from the
database) is going to be quite futile for me personally ... you know
'managing two schemas' issue.

Or did I too get it wrong ?

Robins

--