Re: [INTERFACES] xmin field in a newly created table.

From: "jose' soares" <sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it>
To: Valerio Santinelli <tanis(at)mediacom(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] xmin field in a newly created table.
Date: 1999-02-24 14:07:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Valerio Santinelli ha scritto:

> I created a new table named "test" and with something like a dozen
> fields of different kind.
> When viewed through psql everything looks fine. If I link the table into
> MSAccess97 I get a new field called "xmin" that I don't know where it
> came from ? Any idea ??
>
> Valerio Santinelli

xmin is the row versioning that Msaccess uses for speedy concurrent access
to database, if you don't want to use this
Msaccess feature you have to uncheck "row Versioning" field on PostgreSQL
driver setup (advanced) in
ODBC data source administrator

- Jose' -

"No other success in life can compensate for failure in the home" (David O.
McKay)