Playing with postgres

From: Mohamed Hefny <mhefny(at)soft(dot)cs(dot)aucegypt(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Playing with postgres
Date: 1999-02-22 09:26:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Dear Friends,
	I am working testing a new database buffer management algorithm. I feel
lost among the lot of directories and files. Could you please guide me
to the directories and files that I should look for to start my
experiments. I am interested in the buffer manager code and the place
where compile analysis for the application can be done. Thank you for
concern and looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Mohamed Hefny
Graduate Student and Research Assitant
The Computer Science Department
The American University in Cairo

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Jan WieckDate: 1999-02-22 10:01:23