Yet Another ODBC problem...

From: "J(dot) J(dot) Franzen" <jj(at)lacasabonita(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Yet Another ODBC problem...
Date: 1999-02-20 21:15:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've been hunting through the archives of this list for answers to a specific
problem... I'm trying to link tables from Access 97 to Postgres 6.4.2 and
getting a ODBC call failed error whenever I try to view the table. Now, I've
found messages discussing the problem, but I can't find any suggestions on how
to fix, or at least work around, the problem. Any suggestions would be
greatly
appreciated. Thanks,

J. J. Franzen