Re: Meeting on the 10th? Topic?

From: Javier Soltero <javier(dot)soltero(at)hyperic(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, Reece Hart <reece(at)harts(dot)net>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting on the 10th? Topic?
Date: 2006-01-03 23:17:00
Lists: sfpug

We recently ported HQ to support 5.0 (but our default, favorite, and
included db remains PG). We have some interesting insights into the
experience of porting an app to support both, but the performance and
scalability issues (which would make the meat of the topic) remain
unknown. Aside from this, I'll be out of town on 1/10 so
unfortunately I wont be able to join the meeting anyway. Too bad
though, since the topic bears some discussion even if its done
informally.

-javier
Javier Soltero
Hyperic || www.hyperic.net