web interface

From: "Noble Thomas" <thomasn(at)nortelnetworks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: web interface
Date: 1999-01-29 23:23:23
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

hello,

Can anyone suggest a good web interface for Postgres? I am have
currently installed
v6.4.2 running under HP-UX 10.20.

I want to be able to create, add, sort, and delete records from the web,
and to a
limited degree, I want to be able to administer it somewhat from the
web. If anyone
knows of such a package, please let me know.

thanks,
noble