extending pg_type

From: Wolfgang Stroh <wolf(at)itec(dot)uni-klu(dot)ac(dot)at>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: extending pg_type
Date: 1999-01-20 12:59:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
hi there,

I would like to extend the Postgres system catalog pg_types with the two
fields wwwin and wwwout for interfacing all Postgres types with HTML. Is
this possible? Are there too many changes necessary to make this work?
Is this the straight forward way to use the overloading and resolution
mechanisms for new system wide attributes?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Wolfgang

P.S.: I hope you did not get this message more than once!

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Guido GoldsteinDate: 1999-01-20 13:42:36