Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL, ODBC and Applix Data

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: "William D(dot) McCoy" <wdmccoy(at)geo(dot)umass(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL, ODBC and Applix Data
Date: 1999-01-20 01:09:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> Has anyone managed to access PostgreSQL using Applix Data via ODBC?
> Can it be done? If so, please contact me and give me some hints.
> Thanks.

Yes. Both "standalone" and "integrated" installations of psqlODBC are
available, where the integrated installation is done from within a full
from-source Postgres installation.

You should use Postgres v6.4.2 (or v6.4) and look in the chapter on ODBC
in the integrated docs (under postgres.html).

Good luck.

- Tom