Re: [DOCS] TODO list

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Hal Snyder <hal(at)enteract(dot)com>, docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [DOCS] TODO list
Date: 1999-01-05 02:18:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

> > Can you start using CVS for web content? I don't want to step on any
> > of your edits!

If it's ok, I'd like to get the ToDo and release notes content into
sgml, and then have html generated automatically for the web site. Will
look at setting up my cvs checkout tree to generate new docs and allow
others (like Bruce) to do so on demand.

No point in putting these things into cvs in two places; we have this
content in sgml for previous releases already...

- Tom