2 patches

From: Goran Thyni <goran(at)kirra(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: 2 patches
Date: 1998-12-31 21:23:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Two small patches are attached, both against current CVS:

1. Some security, since we now have vsnprintf, I remade an old patch
   with some extra ugly sprintfs fixed. More work in this area is
   needed still. (pg.diff.gz)

2. Is a experimental patch to libpq and psql to make XML output an
   alternative to to traditional and HTML3 output. (pg2.diff.gz)

I been think about making XML an alternative FE/BE protocol, but
for now I implemented a hack on the client side. Check it out
as a basis for discussion of structure etc.

	mvh,
--
Göran Thyni