Re: [ANNOUNCE] ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: Dwight Johnson <dwj(at)linuxtoday(dot)com>, Pgsql-Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, webmaster(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, "Cary O'Brien" <cobrien(at)access(dot)digex(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002
Date: 1998-12-29 15:58:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
> Sorry... the Windows binary and core-source release is available at
> http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc.  The full archived source and all
> Unix support files are available through the Postgres site somehow
> (http://www.postgresql.org).

The Unix-buildable sources for the previous version are available as a
part of the current Postgres release (v6.4).

The new version of psqlODBC is available in the current Postgres
development tree, and will be posted as a "standalone" package on the
ftp site after a short testing period. It can be built standalone or can
be unpacked over an existing Postgres v6.4 source tree for updating.

I will post a message to y'all when that happens; perhaps Byron can put
a link to it on his web site and Hal can put a pointer to it on the
Postgres web site?

                         - Tom