Forgot how to set up cvsup

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, John Polstra <jdp(at)polstra(dot)com>
Subject: Forgot how to set up cvsup
Date: 1998-12-29 05:59:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I'm trying to set up cvsup on a new machine to snarf the postgres cvs
repository. I've had my machine at home set up for so long, I can't
remember how the $CVSROOT/CVSROOT part of my local repository directory
tree came into being. Should it be imported from postgresql.org as is
the pgsql part of the repository? Or should I set it up locally? The
pgsql part of the tree shows up just fine; I'm just not sure how the
other piece gets there. btw, I'm using an identical cvsup client
configuration file on both machines.

                          - Tom

Next:From: John PolstraDate: 1998-12-29 06:06:57