Mhonarc for the docs list

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Mhonarc for the docs list
Date: 1998-12-23 16:14:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Can we *really* fix up the docs list, or kill it? People ask what list
they should be posting on for docs questions, and I'm not sure what
answer I should give them. Without it being archived, it means that
there is no searchable list of answers to questions, so I've been
recommending using the hackers list instead.

Heck, on the web page it isn't even listed anymore afaik.

btw, the web pages are looking great. A couple of small things:

  Info Central->Searchable Mailing
page may have some formatting problems in that all the available lists
are written across the top of my browser as one line.

Also, the mhonarc thread listings are showing a line
at the top of each page.

I'm running Netscape-4.07, which is fairly recent...

                   - Tom

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Oleg BroytmannDate: 1998-12-23 16:20:23