Cobalt

From: john adams <john(at)cham(dot)u-net(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cobalt
Date: 1998-12-23 02:11:08
Lists: pgsql-ports

I really need postgres on the Cobalt Qube this is a Mips based unit
Chris Hickman who has purchsed a Qube from me is intending to do some
work for the Automobile Association AA and he is struglling getting the
program compiled and working who can help us as I think this is a neat
platform tp deliver SQL and I know a load of other potential users.

MySQL has already been ported by Cobalt but Chris feels more comfortable
with Postgres