help compiling psqldobc-08.03.0400

From: "Kulik, Scott" <SKulik(at)severstalna(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: help compiling psqldobc-08.03.0400
Date: 2009-07-13 19:29:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Has anyone had any success compiling psqlodbc on Redhat Linux (I'm using
RHEL AS4).  I have pretty much tried compiling with with every
combination of odbc and postgres versions but never had any luck.

I've been trying to figure this out for a few weeks but I think we may
just have to end up paying the $500/server for the openlink
driver/support.

Anyone have any suggestions that might save us a few thousand dollars?

The rest of my information is below.  Let me know if there is anything
else I missed.

Thanks
Scott K.